It’s possible to add a button or buttons to the Polestar Header Menu. To do, follow these steps:
1. Go to AppearanceMenus and select the menu assigned to the Header Menu location.
2. Click Screen Options top right of the screen and ensure the CSS Classes checkbox is enabled.
3. Insert a Custom Link into your menu, enter the URL and Link Text required.
4. Once your Custom Link has been inserted into the menu, edit it and locate the CSS Classes (optional) field.
5. In the CSS Classes field, insert the class name: