- October 3, 2022 at 10:20 am #17045
Looking to install Ultra theme, I would really like to utilise the structure, images and content in demo shots, is this possible please.
RogerOctober 3, 2022 at 11:51 am #17046
Thanks for reaching out.
You can perhaps try using https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/. I have the following files available: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xcfya7mab358m6x/AADllVvFbc8Nh2Osx3pf3dJ0a?dl=0
Once activated, One Click Demo Import is accessible via Tools > Import > One Click Demo Import. Scroll down to Manual Demo File Import and import the WIE, JSON, and DAT files from the Dropbox link above. Unfortunately, this isn’t a complete import but what is available at the moment.
AndrewOctober 4, 2022 at 12:20 am #17047
Thanks Andrew – much appreciated, i’ll give it a go, thanks!October 4, 2022 at 12:36 am #17048
I’ve imported the 3 files, but its gone horribly wrong!
Not sure what i’ve done wrong or if need further plugins, see here http://www.coastaltechservices.com.au
Grateful for any further advice please!October 4, 2022 at 12:40 am #17049
Really love the home page setup, but its not coming through for some reasonOctober 4, 2022 at 7:16 am #17050
Just re-installed WP to try again, should then zip include images and format as per the screen shot on themes please?October 4, 2022 at 8:20 am #17051
will wait for your advice before i try again pleaseOctober 4, 2022 at 8:54 am #17052
Thanks for the updates. Unfortunately, the import files aren’t a complete import; they won’t import plugins. Ultra doesn’t have a complete demo import at this time. It’s something I could develop separately but isn’t allowed on the theme directory. If I were re-creating the home page or something similar, I’d do the following:
– Appearance > Themes > Add New: Search for and install Ultra.
– Plugins > Add New: Search for and install SiteOrigin Page Builder and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle.
– Plugins > Add New: Search for and install the Classic Editor plugin.
– Go to Pages. Is there a page called Home? If not, create a page called Home.
– Go to Settings > Reading and assign the Home page as your Static Home Page.
– Go back to Pages and edit your Home page. Click on the Page Builder tab. Click Layouts > Prebuilt Layouts, select the Consultant layout and insert it.
– If any Widgets are showing as missing, go to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets to enable them.
– To remove the gap between the header and the Hero Widget, use the Page Settings in the right column of the page to remove the Header Bottom Margin: https://purothemes.com/documentation/ultra-theme/page-settings/.October 4, 2022 at 9:13 am #17053This reply has been marked as private.October 5, 2022 at 12:57 am #17054
Appreciate all your support, I just added you as user:
Let me know if you need any further info.
RogerOctober 6, 2022 at 8:20 am #17055
Did you manage to access or need new pwd, thanks again.
RogerOctober 6, 2022 at 10:10 am #17056
Thanks for the wait.
A quick reminder that this is a public forum. There is a private reply checkbox if you’d like to send sensitive information.
I don’t seem to receive an email when resetting my password.October 6, 2022 at 11:14 pm #17057This reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘Ultra theme content’ is closed to new replies.