- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Ragnarox97.
Tagged: wordpress mobile ultra
- February 1, 2016 at 9:59 pm #2961
I write here because I can not create a topic under the theme ” Ultra “. Could you move it to the right section please? I don’t know why this problem 🙂 I use the theme Ultra and I have two problems with the mobile version of my site.
1 ) In “Primary Menu ” at the top, I have a page with under two sub-pages. In the desktop version viewing them properly, but in the mobile version, there is not the arrow that allows me to see the two sub – pages. This causes me discomfort because, on the mobile version comes out a very long menu.
2) I have a page where the mobile view is incorrect. On the same page I wrote the code of the desktop version, and the code of the mobile version. Is there a way to tell wordpress to read ” only ” the code of the desktop version when needed, and to read ” only ” the code of the mobile version when it’s needed?February 2, 2016 at 1:01 am #2966
Thanks for reaching out.
1. Unfortunately, the mobile menu doesn’t yet have this functionality. We’d like it to. If you could give us 1-2 weeks we’d be happy to implement a solution in a child theme for you. Would this be ok?
For the moment, if you’d like to hide certain menu items on mobile you could do so using the plugin shown in this article:
2. I haven’t tried this plugin before but have heard good things.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes 🙂February 4, 2016 at 8:43 pm #2994
Thanks Puro , I’ll wait a future update of your theme 🙂
The plugin , ” Mobile Only Links Menu ” , can only view the mobile version pages , but can not hide the desktop page by viewing the site on smartphones .
The second plugin instead , I’ll have to see it for good when I have some time 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.