I fixed it! Or at least, I found out what’s causing the issue. It happens when you select the “stretch to 100% width” option in BOTH the MetaSlider plugin settings AND the slider options on the page you’re putting the slider on. I unchecked that box on the page with the slider and it suddenly worked. No idea why those two options would clash, as they are saying the exact same thing, but at least now you know where to look for the problem. 😉
thank you for your quick reply and sorry for keeping you up so late (I’m GMT+1, btw)! I was already using CustomCSS, so everything is safe. 🙂
Unfortunately, all this new code has done for me is restricting the demo slider to a height of 480px as well when it was working correctly before. No idea why this is happening. I’ve set the Meta Slider width to 1200px as well.
I’m looking forward to your update, though. I’ll just keep working on the site and leave the slider for the moment.